Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fiercesome Glop-- A recipe

Posted on/at 10:02 PM by The Goddess

Alice, the kitten, now has teeth, but isn't up to eating dry cat food yet. I started her out with meat flavored baby food, gradually mixing in canned cat food until I got her switched over to that, but the stuff is dreadfully expensive.

I decided to make her some homemade kitten food with odds and ends I had in the cupboards. The smell is appalling, just what she and her older brother like. Here's how to replicate my "Fiercesome Glop" as I fondly call the mixture. Be aware, this stuff is nasty. The smell is actually improved after it passes through her digestive tract.


Assemble in food processor the following;

1 can spam
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can tuna (with its liquid)
3 eggs, scrambled
1 slice wheat bread

Process until pasty or until your stomach rebels at the sight of it. Hold breath while spooning it into an airtight container and store in fridge. Use within a week.

Bon apetite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin