Sunday, July 20, 2008

Finished

Posted on/at 2:51 PM by The Goddess

Well, the bare bones are done. With Conner's dedicated help, I got the furniture and most of our belongings swapped between bedrooms. I'm now in the master bedroom, which for the past eight years has served first as a computer room and later a nursery. Zam's stuff has been moved into her new bedroom. I'm afraid, however, the poor girl is forever doomed to lend closet space to Mom.

The main benefit of having the master bedroom, besides the fact that it's bigger and located on the cooler side of the house (no more southern exposure!!) is that I now have my Own Bathroom. Technically, it's only a half bath, but it's mine, and I don't have to share it with anyone, ever. Unfortunately, after sitting unused for nearly five years, none of the plumbing is working, so I've spent the last two hours doing plumberly things; crawling under the sink, working on the toilet, tearing apart the faucet. Decided to just buy a new faucet on eBay.

My son is such a good kid. He's a very hard worker. Now I know why his grandma pays him sop well when he works for her in the summer. And now he's rubbing my sore feet. He pestered to do it until I gave in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin