Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Morph Kids

Posted on/at 8:36 AM by The Goddess

I've been playing with MorphThing again. Here are pics of my husband and I, taken at our early morning best.




Aren't we adorable? (I admit, it's an older picture taken before I got this sick.)

I morphed them together to see what the computer thinks our kids might look like. Here's what it came up with.






Well, maybe when my son grows up and gets a sex change. Here's what he really looks like. Both my kids got my extremely fair skin and my hair.



Here's how he acts sometimes. I feel like maybe evil Gollum sneaked in late one night.





Just kidding, BTW. My kids are abnormally fantastic. Not perfect, by any means, but they bring me unimagined joy. I don't know how we got by without them years ago.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin