Saturday, February 21, 2009

Prove Me Wrong

Posted on/at 10:29 AM by The Goddess



Oprah raved about this book. I did not like it. That is an understatement. I loathed this book. I said as much on Amazon.com, prompting my first ever hate mail from a stranger. To me, the writing style was so sophomoric that it interfered with the story.


After getting e-screeched at, I rented the movie, determined to give it another chance. Disappointing. Even without the pretencious writing style, the story just didn't do it for me.


Here's my proposal. I will send this book to you, absolutely free. Just click the PalPal button to send me the postage (either $2.58 via media mail or $4.95 priority). It's the first edition hardback, in good condition. Read it. Let me know what you think. Don't hesitate to tell me I'm out of line.


First come, first serve. I will remove the button once this has gone. If, by some chance, someone else pays before I can do so, I will of course send the money back.


If this turns out to be a fun exercise, I may release a few more books into the internet wilderness.


P.s. If you want me to send it overseas, email me and I'll let you know how much it costs to ship it.






Mailing Options




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin