Monday, February 23, 2009

The goddesses are coming!

Posted on/at 2:38 PM by The Goddess

These lovely ladies are in the queue to have their glamour shots done and be pimped out at Frog Hollow Creations.

Click on the picture for a closer look. Go ahead! Don't be shy.

I have to admit, I'm going to have some trouble parting with the green-eyed crone. She's my favorite. Her head is made out of a leather button I inherited from my mother, and her iridescent breasts are also vintage buttons I picked up somewhere. The quick photo doesn't do her justice. She's definitely ready for her closeup.

1 comments:

Manic Mom said...

Hey there!
Thanks for stopping by my Blog today. It's nice to talk with people who understand what your going through. Looking forward to reading your blog.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin